skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Virtual World
Poetry, the imagination, and the creative life.
Friday, April 27, 2007
From
Reggie H
:
It's "
Poem in Your Pocket Day
" in New York. Don't you wish it were everywhere?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
(no title)
Fun weekend. Had a lovely poetry lunch Saturday with K at the new Macrina in SODO, which is my new fave place to read and write and have sou...
(no title)
Wow. Spring has FINALLY arrived! Gorgeous weekend. We were able to get out in the yard, sit in the sun and rock on the new glider. Went out ...
(no title)
Wow. Check out this poem by Erica Funkhouser. Look at all the delicious words! Rawky, croodled, sprent, scrowed, swopped, sinkfoil, throstle...
(no title)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
(no title)
Wow. Go to the 1:10 mark and listen. This Chinese kid does an *amazing* pitch-perfect cover of Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Lov...
(no title)
Wow. 6-4 6-4 6-7 6-7 9-7! Talk about epic matches. All the rain delays diluted the drama a little (or added to the drama, depending on your ...
Happy Memorial Day
In honor of this day (or is it a "Weekend?") I'd like to share this poem from Mary Karr, about remembering someone . . . Delin...
The Periodic Table of the Ailments
The Periodic Table of the Ailments Hypochondrium, with a toxic weight of 1 and an emotional negativity of +1, is the lightest and least char...
My Palindrome
So, I figured it was only fair that I try my own exercise. Here's what I got -- still pretty rough, but I like where it's headed. T...
White House Debates Iraq Pullout
From the NY Times article this morning. It's about time. Pull it out George. We've all been screwed enough. * And in poetry news: t...
Some Poems Online
"Magnolia Blossom"
Body Talk
Crossing the Pear
"Wordsword" "Adagio"
"Twenty Years After His Passing, My Father Appears . . ."
"Think or Swim"
"The Cruciverbalist"
"Reconsidering the Seven"
"October Journal"
"Nursemaid's Elbow"
"Lost in Translation"
"Holy Shit"
"Her Name is Rose"
"Fugue"
"Anagrammer" (video)
"Anagrammer"
"After the Pillow Book"
Blog Archive
►
2013
(15)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(44)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(96)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(121)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(147)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(18)
►
2008
(246)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(2)
▼
2007
(340)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(35)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(27)
▼
April
(30)
I love this quote.
Should a poetry reading be entertaining?
Burning Word!
From Reggie H:It's "Poem in Your Pocket Day" in Ne...
Judith Roche reads from her new book, Wisdom of th...
Show Your Love:
My friend T Clear pointed me to this really fun po...
EARTH/HEART not earth/hater
Had a fun time at the Friends of the Library "Lite...
See you there!
I'll be reading with Alice Derry in Pouslbo this S...
"One of Mr. Cho's English professors said on Wedne...
Tagged by Sam
PULITZER PRIZE IN POETRY ($10,000) Awarded to "N...
Not Bad!
I want to use this word in a poem
Read "Reconsidering the Seven" from What's Written...
I'm on my last day of ten days in a row on-call. I...
His running buddies affectionately call him "the m...
Justice Prevails!
Seattle Times Poetry Feature - Click on this
April Showers
Happy Easter
“I'm the no-no bird,/ That's right, that's me./ I ...
Breaking News
One doctor authorized all 11 prescription medicati...
From Poetry Foundation:Poetry Bestsellersthis week...
Spring pics
Have I Finally Arrived?
SMC, HTML, Potscrubber Lullabies
►
March
(30)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(30)
►
2006
(421)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(34)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(37)
►
June
(35)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(47)
►
March
(34)
►
February
(34)
►
January
(36)
►
2005
(414)
►
December
(41)
►
November
(36)
►
October
(45)
►
September
(32)
►
August
(42)
►
July
(37)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(39)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment