Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Have I Finally Arrived?

I now have a bio and poem archived at the Academy of American Poets website. Wheee!

*


And Jim Berhle's cartoons have been starting to appear not only in our local paper (The Stanger), but up at Poetry Foundation. What *has* the world come to?

*


And in other news: Keith Richards has acknowledged he snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive." Full story here.

7 comments:

sam of the ten thousand things said...

Congratulations to you Peter. That is great.

Collin Kelley said...

Congrats!!!

Montgomery Maxton said...

I am really looking forward to reading your book.

Esther Altshul Helfgott said...

Mazel tov, Peter!

Kelli Russell Agodon - Book of Kells said...

Peter, Congrats! And to share your good news with the Keith Richard's story. Now, there's an intereting juxtaposition!

Pamela Johnson Parker said...

Congratulations, Peter!

Your garden is gorgeous. I wish I could post pictures of my tulips, but the rainstorms here have beaten them down. I'll try to post some peony pictures--they're almost ready to bloom.

As for Keef, that's a really weird inversion of the Kronos story...

Nick said...

Belated congrats, Peter!