Monday, March 24, 2008

I woke up this morning with an idea for a political cartoon. I can't draw, so I'll just tell it to you. Barack Obama (and/or his wife) is riding a witch's broomstick and sky-writing "Surrender Hillary" across the sky, and laughing uproariously. Hillary and Bill and their entourage (AKA the "Hill-Billies") are dressed like the characters from Wizard of Oz, walking the yellow brick road toward the White House, and Hillary has stopped, one hand over her mouth, looking to the sky and clutching Toto.

4 comments:

T. said...

Too funny!!

Kelli Russell Agodon - Book of Kells said...

That's hilarious! And very well thought out!

I woke up the other morning with the idea to make up bumperstickers that say, "Your only voice is to vote." Apparently, there's a lot of politics stirring in our nightbrains.

Pamela Johnson Parker said...

Harvey could draw this for you!

Peter said...

P: Ask Harvey to go for it! I'll post it here if he does(or you can post at your place).