Sunday, July 29, 2007

Happy Birthday you-know-who.

*

Dean and I spent about 5 hours pressure-washing the front and back decks yesterday. What back-breaking work! If they dry out enough today we'll reseal them this afternoon. It's a lot of work, but so worth it.

*

What I posted on a red state blogger's blog the other day, re a disparaging post about the new Tommy Lee Jones movie "In the Valley of Elah":

You don't have a clue, do you?

This war was wrong. It has ruined the lives of countless Americans and Iraqis and more. And to what end? So Cheney and his crew can get oil revenue. It has done nothing to protect us from terrorism, and has only served to make us more enemies in the world. When will you and your ilk wake up?

I can hardly wait to see this movie. I *heart* Tommy Lee Jones and Susan Sarandon. They both have integrity for being a part of this important film.


the comment was subsequently deleted . . . (by me, of course; I'm a chicken flamer)

No comments: