Thursday, June 09, 2005

Anthem

Artist: Destiny's Child
Album: Survivor
Title: Survivor

. . .

Thought I couldn't breath without ya,
I'm inhalin'
You thought I couldn't see without ya,
perfect vision
You thought I couldn't last without ya,
but I'm lastin'
You thought that I would die without ya,
but I'm livin'
Thought that I would fail without ya,
but I'm on top
Thought that it would be over by now,
but it won't stop
Thought that I would self destruct,
but I'm still here
Even in my years to come,
I'm still gonna be here

. . .

for full lyric click here.

2 comments:

bjanepr said...

good song, peter. tho i have to admit, i like "bootylicious" better!

Peter said...

Yes BJ, I agree, and to hear my nine year-old niece sing Bootylicious by heart, not really knowing what it meant, was an interesting moment a few Christmases ago.