Saturday, August 05, 2006

  Posted by Picasa

Dean and I discovered a great cable channel last night: LOGO, which is a 24 hour GLBT station. Great music videos, and a newish show I had never seen before called "Noah's Arc," which is sort of like Queer as Folk, only a thousand times more interesting. Hot-looking men, various story lines, including love affairs and the dating world, drag and fashion, guys who are on the down low (or not), coming out at church, having children, getting married, HIV/safe sex. Garret Morris, the great Saturday Night Live comedian, plays a preacher at a traditional Baptist church, and is a hoot. We are intrigued to watch more!

4 comments:

Charles said...

I love LOGO!

Marcail said...

What are you thinking? Watching TV on a Friday night. Programming reads well though. Love Garret Morris.

Reginald Harris said...

Peter: So glad you discovered Logo and Noah's Arc (they ARE a terrific looking couple, aren't they?) My partner and I can't wait for the new season -- although I guess I should be worried since he can't take his eyes off the screen whenever Noah's boyfriend is on!:)

PS: I'm looking forward to your new book as well!

Peter said...

Reggie: Dean and I have been watching the whole of last season and are hooked. They do some pretty daring (for TV) out stuff! Looking forward to what happens in season two, which premieres Wednesday, I think?