Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Abbreviations Poem

ABC this gum
is ABC! AKA
AOB ASAP this
ATM has ADD.
AWOL on the AVE,
let’s not make a BFD.
BRB BTW next time BYOB,
CC SWC (someone who cares),
CYA before DNR becomes DOA,
eg. ESP — what’s your ETA?
Your FTE? FYI that’s an FAQ.
GIGO, GOMER.
What does ICTYBTIHTKY mean?
(I Could Tell You But Then I'd Have To Kill You)
You all know IOU, JO, K9, LOL, LULZ,
L8RG8R, MR MRS and MS.
But what about NIMBY, NOMODO,
NINK’s & DINK’s,
PSSSLQ’s & POSSLQ’s?
Your PDA’s PDQ.
What a PITA.
Don’t forget to RSVP in R/T.
SNAFU becomes SOS and you're SOL
'cause it’s SRO for tonight’s TBA TGIF.
TMI, TMI.
U2 VSOP W/ W/O U.
WCIYBP? (for Rebecca)
WWJD?
XYZ.
Y2K.
YOYO (you’re on your own).
Y not?
ZZZZZ.

8 comments:

Radish King said...

:)))))

Pamela Johnson Parker said...

I really enjoyed this. But--what? No GOMER? That's a favorite of mine.

Peter said...

Rebecca: I thought you'd like that one (*wink*).
Pamela: I'll add it now!
xop

Charles said...

ROFL.

You are OUT OF CONTROL!!

A. J. Patrick Liszkiewicz said...

No SOB? No FUBAR? I guess I'm SOL.

Marcail said...

Keep'em coming. How may times have we invited a newbie into a group only to see that the conversation is lost. This poor SOB is dying. S/he's just SOL (shit out of luck)

Peter said...

ROFLMAOWPIMPTIME: Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Off While Pissing In My Pants With Tears In My Eyes

Peter said...

Have to add SOL.