Monday, February 21, 2005

Blog Anagrams

This was just too silly and fun, I had to share it (and please nobody be offended: it's just the letters talking.) :


Asleep Inside an Old Guitar: Odd Pleasures in Genitalia
Avoiding the Muse: Anguished Motive
Book of Kells: Elks Boo Folk
Box of Birds: Oxford’s Bib
Chanticleer: Eternal Chic
Ironic Points of Light: Tight Opinions Frolic
Land Mammal: Madman Mall
Library of Babel: ‘Ol Arab Fry Bible
Lit Window Pane: An Open, Wild Wit
Radish King: Sharing Kid. Darkish Gin.
O Radish King!: Shark Indigo
Sea Camel: Calm Ease
The Virtual World: Devout Raw Thrill
Therapist With a Dream Inside: I Am the Pirate’s Hardiest Wind


*

16 comments:

A. D. said...

HAHA. Brilliant.

Charles said...

It's all so true, so true... :)

C. Dale said...

This is TOO funny. I am defintely anguished.

C. Dale said...

I think there SHOULD be a blog titled "Odd Pleasures in Genitalia." HAhahaHaHa.....

Suzanne said...

Omg! These are fabulous! Peter, you're a genius~*

Unknown said...

LOL!

Peter, you are so cute! That's too funny.

jenni

Anne Haines said...

Oh my. It's posts like these that make me realize I shouldn't read blogs at work -- I'm sitting here in my office trying not to make sputtering noises that will make the students just outside my door think I'm being choked to death by a raging anagram. (Hey, that'd be a good blog title too... "Choked to Death by a Raging Anagram"!)

Too funny!

Radish King said...

Have I told you lately that I love your brain?
xox
R aka Dark Gin Raging

A. D. said...

Peter Pereira : Ripe Repartee

C. Dale said...

Peter Pereira: Rape Peer Rite

Peter said...

Glad I can give you a all chuckle . . . and it is such an honor to have my own name anagrammed so! (blush)

Kelli Russell Agodon - Book of Kells said...

Those are great, Peter. I love Rebecca's "Sharing Kid."

better get back to my booing elk...

Take care,
Kel

Jennifer said...

Hysterical, Peter. I scared the cat, laughing. I think Jenni, AD, Suzanne and you came out best. How did you skewer my repressed Anglophilia so neatly? The letters don't lie...

early hours of sky said...

Oh I'm offended---I didn't get one damn it, though I am thinking of changing my blog's name to Odd Pleasures in Genitalia that was my favorite.

Peter said...

Early Hours of Sky: Shy or Freaky Soul? hmmm . . . its not as funny as Odd Pleasures in Genetalia. But I tried.

early hours of sky said...

it was a nice try but I just don't think you can top that