Monday, May 30, 2005

Music Meme

1. The person who passed the baton to you?
Emily Lloyd, of Posey Galore fame. Librarian and poet extraordinaire.

2. Total volume of music files on your computer.
I don't think I have any music on my computer. How do you do that? (grin) Actually, I buy songs on napster sometimes, and burn them onto mixed music discs. The lastest was a bunch of R&B classics: Al Green, Smokey Robinson, WAR, Marvin Gaye, The Temptations.

3. The title and artist of the last CD you bought.
This is really embarrassing: Rod Stewart: Stardust: the Great American Songbook Volume III

4. Song playing at the moment of writing.
I have been stuck on Blondie's lastest: "Good Boys" from The Curse of Blondie. I just love this song, it gets me dancing around the living room. Here are the opening lyrics:

Satellites are falling down tonight
I see you far away
I'm floating into this inescapable bliss

Changing light, I know the symptoms of
I got myself to blame
I'm needing you, I just don't care anymore

Good boys never win
Good boys always follow
Good boys never win
They all fall away and you remain

5. Who am I passing this too? Deborah Ager, Jennifer Drake Thornton, and AD Thomas. Enjoy it!

No comments: