- About 100 people choke to death on Peter each year.
- Peter is the sacred animal of Thailand.
- Never store Peter at room temperature.
- A lump of Peter the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
- If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in Peter.
- Some birds use Peter to orientate themselves during migration.
- Europe is the only continent that lacks Peter.
- If you kiss Peter for one minute you will burn six or seven calories!
- Peter is actually a fruit, not a vegetable.
- The Australian billygoat plum contains a hundred times more Vitamin C than Peter.
Sunday, January 15, 2006
From Eduardo via Ivy: