Saturday, February 28, 2009

Me So Happy!


The Dawgs won BOTH games, against ASU and Arizona. Both were close and full of drama: last minute lead changes, an overtime, crunch-time free throws, gut-it-out defense and rebounding. It was so exciting, I had to turn the channel and look away several times (I am such a girl).

Now, if UW can just beat arch-nemesis WSU next week, at home, we are home-free, Pac 10 champs. First time since 1985, in the Detlef Schrempf days, with Madonna singing "Like a Virgin," and Reagan in the white house. Amazing.

*

Dean and I had the solar panel guys out today to do a bid. We were impressed. This may be very do-able. And we can be the first on our block to go solar. Which only makes sense, we have the oldest house in the neighborhood: originally built in 1904.

*

On our way to my niece Stacey's wedding this evening at Blessed Sacrament. I have 19 nieces and nephews, most of them in their teens and twenties now, and I have a feeling that there are going to be quite a number of family weddings in near future (this is the third in the past 18 mos). Fun fun fun.

*

No comments: