Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tonight at Open Books

Thursday, November 09, 2006 at 07:30 PM
RICHARD KENNEY & DAVID BIESPIEL

Richard Kenney reads his work in honor of the publication of Long Journey: Contemporary Northwest Poets (Oregon State University Press), edited by David Biespiel. Perhaps Kenny has a new book forthcoming?? I hope so. It's been a long time since The Invention of the Zero, one of my favorite books.

Open Books
2414 N. 45th St. Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 633-0811
store@openpoetrybooks.com


*

PS: and speaking of new books, I must be on near the same time-line as C Dale, as I also have my third and final page proofs to review this weekend. It's really exciting, and a bit daunting to think the book will be out in a few months. But I love how it is turning out. The last poem, "Nightwalk" falls on page 99. Double nine. Love it.

No comments: