Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gay Dads

First Clay Aiken, and now Ricky Martin? What is going on with the world?

*

About to head out of town for a long weekend, to Vancouver BC by train, to celebrate Dean's b-day. The big 7-0. Can you believe it?! I hope the sun decides to come back. Even if it doesn't we'll be fine. Vancouver is such an amazing city. Very worldly and sophisticated and "European" in many ways. If I ever had to leave America (like, ya know, if that old fart McCain wins the election and we stupidly invade Iran and I just can't take it anymore), I would definitely consider moving to Vancouver.

*

6 comments:

Justin Evans said...

Happy Birthday, Dean!!!

Have a fabulous day and happy year!

Premium T. said...

Wow! Seventy! (Or, the thirtieth anniversary of his fortieth bd....)

Happy, happy days, Dean!

xo
T.

jeannine said...

No, I can't believe it - Dean looks so young! I would have said 60 max!
Have a great time - hope to see you soon :)

Pamela said...

Happy birthday, Dean!

Pamela said...

Happy birthday, Dean!

ReggieH said...

Very happy birthday! Vancouver's on my list of cities I'd love to vist one day...