Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year 2008



Happy New Year!
It's been three years here at the Virtual World. I've had a gas, met a lot of people, both virtually and in real time, read a ton of poetry and poetry-related stuff, and shared in more silliness than I can shake a stick at. Thank you all.

One of my new years resolutions is to live a little more in the "real" world, and a little less in the "virtual" world. So I will be on break for a while here. But don't worry, I will still be visiting — either lurking in the background reading *your* blog, or popping up in the comment fields. Until then, take care!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry New Year, Peter! Welcome to the lurker club. Best of luck in the new year.

Brent Goodman said...

Happy New Year to you and Dean. May you both enjoy as much health and happiness as you bring to so many who need it most.

Brent

Joannie Stangeland said...

Congratulations on three years, and Happy New Year to you and Dean. Less time in the virtual world could mean even more time in the garden.

Collin Kelley said...

Don't stay away too long! :)

T. said...

Ditto what Collin said.

Montgomery Maxton said...

wait a minute i paid for a five year subscription!

Esther Altshul Helfgott said...

Peter-
this will give some of us time to catch up on your last three years. Have fun and see you Thurs for the It's About Time reading.
Happy New Year,
Esther

Nick said...

The very best wishes for the New Year to you & yours, Peter. Thanks for being there when I needed the encouragement. I also hope that you don't stay away too long.

Brian Campbell said...

May your time be creatively spent. Cool "Stand By" graphic -- brings back memories --I can hear the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. (I wonder what was with the Indian Chief?)