Thursday, March 17, 2005


I'll try not to bore you with too many vacation photos: but Dean and I had such a great time in Mazatlan! Unfortunately, I didn't get much writing done at all on this trip: I think I do much better when I am by myself: for instance at a writing retreat or conference, or just on my own writing days. But who knows what will come in the next few weeks as I look back. For now it's back to work at the clinic tomorrow and Saturday.

Anyway: Here's the view from our room's balcony, where we had many a delightful breakfast! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anne Haines said...

These pictures make me smile! Looks like it was a lovely vacation. I'm sure the Mazatlan poems will come in time. Me, I don't think I've written a single poem while actually on Maui, but stacks & stacks of them have come later. Sometimes I think it's good to just enjoy the surroundings while you're there and worry about the poems later...